This is the Policy of Alena Doronina with whom the user agrees by sending his/her e-mail address and telephone number via the "Request" form.
The policy shall valid for an indefinite period of time and until it is replaced with an updated version hereof on the website at the following URL: http://alcantara-realty.tilda.ws/
1. The Personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) shall govern the legal relations regarding personal data processing between Aida Pioneer Group Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and the User (any visitor of website http://alcantara-realty.tilda.ws
), wishing to order services, to leave feedback or to receive e-mail advertising and promotional messages.
Personal data shall mean any information related to the User.
The personal data processing shall mean any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data made with or without the use of automation means. Such actions (operations) may include collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, alteration), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2. The User agrees with this Policy by entering his/her e-mail address in the special field of the request card on the Company's website with an offer to send a request, and then clicking "Send request". Performing these actions, the User sends his/her e-mail address to the Company for further communication by e-mail or by telephone.
3. Sending a request, the User shall provide the Company with the data as follows: Surname, First Name, Patronymic (if any), e-mail address, contact phone number, website and the company on behalf of which he/she is communicating (in the additional data).
4. Providing his/her personal data the User gives his/her consent to the processing thereof (until the withdrawal of the User's consent to the personal data processing) by the Company in order to provide the User with advertising information and for other purposes stipulated in paragraph 6 hereof.
5. If the User wants to rectify his/her personal data in case if the personal data are incomplete, inaccurate or outdated, or wants to withdraw the consent to the personal data processing, the User shall send an official request to the Company as follows: letter with the subject specified "Rectify personal data" or "Withdrawal of the consent to the personal data processing" to e-mail address email@example.com
. The letter shall include the e-mail address and the relevant requirement. In case of withdrawal of the consent to the personal data processing the User also refuses to receive advertising and marketing messages (commercial proposals) of the Company.
6. The Company shall use the data provided by the User for the following purposes:
6.1. further communication upon the User's request, feedback to the User;
6.2. sending of advertising and marketing messages (commercial proposals);
6.3. informing about proposals regarding the Company's goods and services, order placing;
6.4. evaluation and analysis of the Company's activities, including the provision of the User with technical support;
6.5. informing of the User about promotions, discounts and special offers by sending e-mails.
7. The Company shall not communicate the information received from the User to third parties. The provision of information by the Company to advertisers and third parties acting under contracts with the Company for the performance of obligations to the User and under the terms of contracts in force only shall not be deemed to be a breach. The transfer of the data about the User by the Company to the third parties in anonymized form for the evaluation and analysis of the system operation by the Company and the provision of personal recommendations shall not be deemed to be a breach of this paragraph.
8. Transfer of information in accordance with and to the extent attributable to compliance with the requirements of applicable laws of the Republic of Belarus shall not be deemed to be a breach of obligations.
9. The Company may use the "cookies" technology. "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and shall not be transferred to third parties.
10. The Company receives the information about the User's IP address and the data on the website on which the link was clicked. This information shall not be used for establishing the visitor's identity.
11. In processing the personal data the Company shall take the required and sufficient organizational and technical measures for the personal data protection from unauthorized access to them, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.